We provide menus to suit your budget, generally anywhere from $37.50 – $75 per head.
Most groups choose a $45 – $50 menu which may consist of;
- Choice of roll your own sushi platters or pre-rolled sushi
- Gyoza (pork & veg dumplings with a citrus/soy dipping sauce)
- Agemono (breadcrumbed skewers or chicken or salmon or potato croquette or mushrooms or scallops or tofu, served with a fruit and veg sauce)
- Teriyaki (Chicken or Salmon)
- Seasonal stirfry (with choice of protein)
- Okonomiyaki (meat and veg fritter)
- Battered Prawns
- Saikoro or Yakiniku (both beef and vegetable dishes)
- Curry bowls
Your group may be more adventurous, so we can make whatever adjustments or combinations you choose, substituting Sashimi , Beef Tataki, or a squid or eel dish.
We are completely flexible,so if you are on a very limited budget, we can provide a menu to suit.
Please note: Our dining style is shared layered dining. With large groups, we pre-organise a set menu to suit both your taste and your budget. Occasionally a group does not wish to share and if it is a quiet night, we will do our best to provide this. On busy nights however, groups of 8 or more are not able to order individually. If a member of a group has a special dietary requirement, we will absolutely serve their needs separately.